- Commercial electricity customers in Kenya today are faced with increasing costs for a less attractive product
- Electricity supply is not as reliable as customers need or as clean as customers want
- Customers are paying escalating fuel costs for diesel and thermal power when cheaper and better quality green power is available
- The price of grid-electricity is expected to continue to increase over time
- In remote areas, electricity supply may not be available from the grid
- ... or communities are not able to connect to the grid for a reasonable cost
What other options are there?
Solar! Storage and renewable energy technologies!
Why Choose Solar?
- Reduced Cost of electricity
- Predictable Cost
- Easy and Flexible
- Unlimited and Reliable
- Renewable Energy
- Customers appreciate business that are reducing air pollution and the impact of climate change
What AEDC Can Offer Customers:
- Technical and financial assessment to determine what best suits your energy needs – technology and size/configuration
- We review all technology options including solar, wind, geothermal and battery storage
- Cost-effective solutions that is lower than the price you are currently paying to the utility or for generator use
- Pricing will be much cheaper in the long term
- Improve reliability and quality of power you receive
- Implement battery storage to offset diesel generation costs
AEDC Financing Options:
- Customers can purchase equipment and AEDC will complete engineering, procurement and installation; or
- AEDC can offer equipment financing on 5 yr., 10 yr., 15 yr. or 20 yr. lease-to-own basis
- AEDC provides regular service and maintenance during lease term and offers continued service afterward
- Customer owns equipment at the end of financing term
- Equipment expected to operate for 20 years or longer
Please contact us for more information or to schedule an information session with one of our representatives.